Wild Quiz Make-up Assignment

 Alexus Perdue  

Mr. Rease 

Language/Comp 

19 May 2023 

 

17. Write about someone you forgot 

A person I have forgotten is Herman. Herman was one of the closest friends I have ever had. He was there during thetough times of my life. He was supportive and non-judgmental. But people grow, and we grew apart. 

 

4. Write about something you cannot deny 

cannot deny my god is real. It isevident in the reassurance I feel after praying. His presence alone makes me want to be a kind person. And it is undeniable within the guilt I feel when I knowingly do wrong.  

 

19. Write about something that was too small/ too big 

My heart was too big. I put all my heart into everything I did and everyone I met. I allowed my love for others to change the way I love myself. I had to realize everyone deserves the best part of you but, not everyone deserves to know your heart 

 

7. Write about something you do not exactly remember 

do not exactly remember my first year of high school. 9th grade was the beginning of a treacherous high school careerI spent my first year of high school in a small town in Missouri, where everyone already had “their people.” School became a place where I was an outsider.  

 

14. Write about something you are certain of  

I am certain that I am destined to be great. Though I often procrastinate, I always get the job done. I am determined in even the hardest times. Lastly, even when I feel defeated, I try and try again until I am successful. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bell Ringer: Rewriting My Past

Bell Ringer: January 10

March 2